Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Summer School of Archaeolog in Abruzzo - University of Pisa
Offered in collaboration with the Superintendence of Archaeological Heritage of Abruzzo, this intensive cross-disciplinary summer school will utilize lectures, laboratories, excavation activities and site visits to develop students' competence in:
- Procedures for cleaning, consolidation, restoration, labeling, inventory and cataloging of materials
- Graphic, photographic and written documentation
- Digital processing of the acquired data
Over the four weeks, the course will explore:
- Method and techniques of archaeology
- Geomorphological and landscape analysis of sites
- Itc applications on archaeological data
- Prehistoric archaeology
- Roman archaeology
- Experimental archaeology
This course has no prerequisites.
Summer Courses & Master Programs at University of Pisa, Italy
Established in 1343, the University of Pisa is an internationally-renown public institution, ranking among the top eight Italian universities and top 300 universities world-wide. The university has 20 departments with many high-level research centers, such as: Agriculture Astrophysics Computer science...
Want to know more about Summer School of Archaeology in Abruzzo? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey to enter the draw.
Find your perfect career!