Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master of Public Health (MPH)
The Master of Public Health (MPH) program is designed for those who are interested in undertaking leadership roles in the public health field. It offers learning that reaches beyond the classroom into a city well-known for its progressive approach to public health advocacy and community outreach. This is an interprofessional degree for tomorrow's public health leaders. Students complete coursework in a number of fields, including biostatistics, epidemiology, community and behavioral health, environmental health, and public health policy and management.
The program is especially designed for candidates wanting to develop practice-oriented skills and competencies to promote population health. San Francisco is a a city with many opportunities for public health education and health promotion possibilities.
This program provides students with the following features:
- Accreditation from the Council on Education for Public Health
- Interprofessional competencies in epidemiology, leadership, management, and policy
- Award-winning faculty from law, nursing, and public health
- Program completion in one year of accelerated study or two years of part-time study
- Classes at the Presidio Campus in San Francisco, a branch campus in Sacramento, or online
- Program entry in the fall for on-campus delivery and in the fall or spring for the online format
The following requirements are considered in the review of applications:
- Online Application
- Personal Statement
- Letters of Recommendation
Tuition & fees
The cost of this program is $1340 per credit.
Located in the heart of one of the world’s most diverse and innovative cities, the University of San Francisco is a vibrant academic community of faculty and students who achieve excellence in their fields. The University of San Francisco is...