Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
LLM (Master of Laws)
- An accredited UK Honors degree with minimum 2.2 classification (or equivalent). Some professional qualifications may also be acceptable. Extensive professional experience may also be considered. Students should normally have at least two years of appropriate postgraduate work experience on admission.
- Proficiency in English: Students satisfy the English proficiency requirements provided they present a GCSE score with a minimum grade of “C” or IELTS (Academic) with an overall score of at least 6.0 (and no individual component lower than 5.5). Students who do not acquire the above mentioned qualifications are required to sit the online Academic English Placement Test. This is an IELTS-type test (Reading & Writing) where students need to score an overall 6.0 (with no individual component lower than 5.5).
- Official transcripts from all universities, colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions (including trade schools) attended. You may supply official electronic transcripts issued by post-secondary institutions directly to the University of South Wales online.
- Personal Statement or State of Purpose (approximately 500 words)
- Up to date CV
- Recently dated Letter of Recommendation (Academic or Professional)
The UNICAF Scholarship Programme was founded to offer gifted, underprivileged students the opportunity to further their education, by earning internationally recognised qualifications, at low cost, through online study, or through blended learning (only available for Unicaf University programmes).
Each scholarship application is examined and decided upon, depending on the qualifications and the financial situation of the applicant. Eligible students are awarded a percentage of scholarship. Enquire for more details.
University of South Wales - UNICAF
The University of South Wales was formed in 2013 by the merger of the University of Glamorgan and the University of Wales, Newport. The institutions came together to create the University of South Wales, one of the largest universities in...