Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
MBA – Master of Business Administration
This dynamic MBA course will be of interest if you are in, or aspire to, a senior managerial position and will build the vision and skills needed in today’s environment.
In today’s business climate, it’s important to have the necessary vision and skills to set yourself apart from the competition. This challenging and dynamic course is aimed at current or aspiring managers, and builds on a strong ethos of helping managers to solve real problems. It is designed for professionals who will make a strategic difference to the organisations in which they operate.
The MBA programme of study introduces innovative business theory in a practical context. You will learn how to integrate cutting-edge research and practice across all key business areas to achieve business transformation, whether you work in a public or private sector organisation.
During the MBA course, you will develop key leadership skills such as creativity, innovation, collaboration and problem solving. The MBA is grounded in principles that underpin business today and will give you a fresh strategic approach to the issues managers face.
- An accredited UK Honors degree with minimum 2.2 classification (or equivalent). Some professional qualifications may also be acceptable. Extensive professional experience may also be considered. Students should normally have at least two years of appropriate postgraduate work experience on admission.
- Proficiency in English: Students satisfy the English proficiency requirements provided they present a GCSE score with a minimum grade of “C” or IELTS (Academic) with an overall score of at least 6.0 (and no individual component lower than 5.5). Students who do not acquire the above mentioned qualifications are required to sit the online Academic English Placement Test. This is an IELTS-type test (Reading & Writing) where students need to score an overall 6.0 (with no individual component lower than 5.5).
- Official transcripts from all universities, colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions (including trade schools) attended. You may supply official electronic transcripts issued by post-secondary institutions directly to the University of South Wales online.
- Personal Statement or State of Purpose (approximately 500 words)
- Up to date CV
- Recently dated Letter of Recommendation (Academic or Professional)
What you will study
This challenging course will expose you to all areas of business through a diverse range of modules. You will study core areas of business with an emphasis on the strategic nature of decision-making. A critical part of the University of South Wales’s MBA is exploring how people impact on business thinking and the systems that can enhance this fundamental part of an organisation.
The course aims to:
- Develop the knowledge and skills necessary for successful strategic leadership performance, within the context of dynamic local and global challenges
- Enhance the ability to source, analyse and critically appraise all types of business data and practice
- Develop flexible strategies for satisfying diverse stakeholder and partner demands across the whole supply chain and other value adding systems
- Integrate cutting-edge strategic research and practice to achieve business transformation
- Engender a spirit of critical enquiry and environment that fosters lifelong learning and continuous personal and professional development
- Develop skills of entrepreneurial leadership such as creativity, innovation, collaboration, risk taking, etc
UNICAF offers one of the most generous scholarship programmes available today. With the financial support of UNICAF Scholarships and by utilising the UNICAF state-of-the-art digital learning platform, students in sub-Saharan Africa, and almost anywhere in the world, can have access to internationally recognised higher education.
UNICAFpartners with universities in the UK, the US, Europe and Africa to offer online, quality undergraduate and post graduate degrees, to the benefit of thousands of students in Africa and other continents.
Over$75 million worth of scholarships have been awarded to eligible students so far.
University of South Wales - UNICAF
The University of South Wales was formed in 2013 by the merger of the University of Glamorgan and the University of Wales, Newport. The institutions came together to create the University of South Wales, one of the largest universities in...
Win an iPad!
Take our survey to enter the draw.
Find your perfect career!