Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
The Bachelor of Management in Tourism & Hospitality at the University of Technology Sydney (UTS) in Australia is an education course developed in conjunction with TAFE NSW which aims to build students' knowledge in hospitality management.
UTS' 1.5-year, full-time Bachelor of Management in Tourism & Hospitality explores the connections and networks within tourism which must be managed in order to succeed in the industry. Students gain an understanding of methods in which a destination's tourism product and management/ marketing effort can be sustained. Education courses included in this program are:
- Strategic Management in Leisure, Sport and Tourism Organisations
- Tourism and Sustainability
- Research Foundations for Leisure Sport and Tourism
- The Tourism Business
Upon completion of the Bachelor of Management in Tourism & Hospitality, graduates are well-prepared to launch successful careers in the field of tourism and hospitality, in positions such as tour operations, research and policy development for government tourism authorities, hotel and resort management, or destination management and marketing.
Admission requirements for the Bachelor of Management in Tourism & Hospitality at the University of Technology Sydney (UTS) in Australia are:
- completion of an Australian Year 12 qualification, Australian Qualifications Framework Diploma, or equivalent Australian or overseas qualification at the required level
- completion of either the Advanced Diploma in Hospitality (Management) from TAFE NSW, or the Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management and the Advanced Diploma in Tourism Management from Kenvale College of Tourism and Hospitality Management.
- proficiency in English, demonstrated by Academic IELTS: 6.5 overall with a writing score of 6.0; or TOEFL: paper based: 575 overall with TWE of 4.5, internet based: 90 overall with a writing score of 21; or DEEP: C; or PTE: 64
Tuition & fees
The tuition fee for the Bachelor of Management in Tourism & Hospitality at the University of Technology Sydney (UTS) in Australia is $11,190 AUD per semester.
University of Technology Sydney
The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is a dynamic, cosmopolitan educational institution located in the center of Sydney, Australia. With its industry-focused approach to learning, UTS aims to be a leading university of technology not only in Australia, but worldwide....
Location & accommodation
Sydney, Australia is the largest city in Australia and the capital of the state New South Wales. It is located along the southeast coast of Australia on a stunning harbor of the Tasman Sea, and is consistently rated as one of the best cities in the world. As the oldest city in Australia, Sydney was established in 1788 by Arthur Phillip as a penal colony. Since then, the metropolis has grown to a population...
Want to find out more about this program? Fill in your details below and receive the brochure.
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey to enter the draw.
Find your perfect career!