Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
The Master of Engineering Management at the University of Technology Sydney (UTS) in Australia is an education course designed for engineers and other technical specialists who want to expand their managerial skills within technology-based organisations.
UTS' 1-year, full-time Master of Engineering Management emphasises the interface between management and technology. Jobs in the engineering and applied science field are becoming increasingly multidisciplinary and compenent engineers are in high demand to fill them. Education courses included in the Master of Engineering Management are:
- Systems Engineering for Managers
- Accounting for Managerial Decisions
- Value Chain Engineering Systems
- Engineering Financial Control
Upon completion of the Master of Engineering Management, graduates are well-prepared to launch a successful career in engineering management, usually in a high position within a company or organisation.
Admission requirements for the Master of Engineering Management at the University of Technology Sydney (UTS) in Australia are:
- completion of a UTS recognised bachelor's degree, or an equivalent or higher qualification, or submitted other evidence of general and professional qualifications that demonstrates potential to pursue graduate studies
- proficiency in English, demonstrated by Academic IELTS: 6.5 overall with a writing score of 6.0; or TOEFL: paper based: 575 overall with TWE of 4.5, internet based: 90 overall with a writing score of 21; or DEEP: C; or PTE: 64
This program has an IELTS English language proficiency requirement. For more information about IELTS or to book a test, click below:
Tuition & fees
The tuition fee for the Master of Engineering Management at the University of Technology Sydney (UTS) in Australia is $11,630 AUD per semester.
University of Technology Sydney
The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is a dynamic, cosmopolitan educational institution located in the center of Sydney, Australia. With its industry-focused approach to learning, UTS aims to be a leading university of technology not only in Australia, but worldwide....
Location & accommodation
Sydney, Australia is the largest city in Australia and the capital of the state New South Wales. It is located along the southeast coast of Australia on a stunning harbor of the Tasman Sea, and is consistently rated as one of the best cities in the world. As the oldest city in Australia, Sydney was established in 1788 by Arthur Phillip as a penal colony. Since then, the metropolis has grown to a population...