Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
The Master of Environmental Engineering Management at the University of Technology Sydney (UTS) in Australia is an education course designed for guiding engineerings and other technical specialists to take leadership roles in environmental engineering.
The curriculum of UTS' 1-year, full-time Master of Environmental Engineering Management includes key subjects on the nature of environmental problems and the engineering techniques to solve them. Management and policy subjects provide the engineer the knowledge to lead multidisciplinary teams working with environmental engineering. Specific education modules included in this course are:
- Environmental Management of Land
- Waste and Pollution Management
- Engineered Natural Water Treatment Systems
- Environmental Assessment and Planning
The Master of Environmental Engineering Management is structured for block or evening attendance, or also distance mode. Education courses are offered once a week in 3-hour sessions. Upon completion of the Master of Environmental Engineering Management, graduates are well-prepared to launch successful careers in the field of environmental engineering management, whether as consultants or for private corporations or government agencies.
Admission requirements for the Master of Environmental Engineering Management at the University of Technology Sydney (UTS) in Australia are:
- completion of a UTS recognised bachelor's degree, or an equivalent or higher qualification, or submitted other evidence of general and professional qualifications that demonstrates potential to pursue graduate studies*
- previous qualifications must be in engineering or another technological/applied science field
- proficiency in English, demonstrated by Academic IELTS: 6.5 overall with a writing score of 6.0; or TOEFL: paper based: 575 overall with TWE of 4.5, internet based: 90 overall with a writing score of 21; or DEEP: C; or PTE: 64
*Candidates without a degree, but with suitable experience, may enrol in the Graduate Certificate in Environmental Engineering Management (C11051) and later transfer to the Master of Environmental Engineering Management with full credit for completed subjects.
Tuition & fees
The tuition fee for the Master of Environmental Engineering Management at the University of Technology Sydney (UTS) in Australia is $12,100 AUD per semester.
University of Technology Sydney
The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is a dynamic, cosmopolitan educational institution located in the center of Sydney, Australia. With its industry-focused approach to learning, UTS aims to be a leading university of technology not only in Australia, but worldwide....
Location & accommodation
Sydney, Australia is the largest city in Australia and the capital of the state New South Wales. It is located along the southeast coast of Australia on a stunning harbor of the Tasman Sea, and is consistently rated as one of the best cities in the world. As the oldest city in Australia, Sydney was established in 1788 by Arthur Phillip as a penal colony. Since then, the metropolis has grown to a population...
Want to find out more about this program? Fill in your details below and receive the brochure.
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey to enter the draw.
Find your perfect career!