Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Earn an MSc in Computer Science
The Master in Computer Science at the University of Twente is taught in English and combines education in several highly specialized areas such as wireless and sensor systems, computer security, and formal methods for reliability, with in-depth coverage of broad areas of computer science such as software engineering and information systems.
If you are a professional with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related area, then this Master degree program is the ideal opportunity to specialize in one or more areas of your choice. You’ll be part of a research group, and you’ll also be able to gain practical experience in industry, in addition to further developing your academic and organizational skills.
- Students of this MSc in Computer Science can specialize in one of the following fields:
- Computer security
- Information and software engineering
- Methods and tools for verification
- Wireless and sensor systems
In order to apply to the Computer Science Master of the University of Twente the following general admission requirements apply:
- A relevant bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a university or other accredited institution.
- Proficiency in English proven by official test score documents (IELTS 6.5 minimum band score, TOEFL minimum 90, Cambridge CAE-C)
Applicants with the following criteria are exempt from the English language requirement:
- You are a native English speaker from Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom or United States of America.
- You have obtained a relevant bachelor’s degree from an accredited academic institution in the Netherlands.
- You have obtained a Bachelor degree (3 year) in one of the following countries: Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom or United States of America.
This program has an IELTS English language proficiency requirement. For more information about IELTS or to book a test, click below:
Tuition & fees
The tuition fees for the computer science degree program at University of Twente in the Netherlands are the following:
1 and 2 year MSc programs: €1,906 per year
Non EU/EEA nationalities
1 year MSc program: €10,581 per year
2 year MSc program: €13,226 per year
University of Twente
The University of Twente is a young, entrepreneurial research university in the Netherlands with proven excellence in the field of new technologies and their impact on society and humanity. The university develops technologies that shape the future: ICT, biotechnology, and...
Location & accommodation
The university offers a variety of services on campus: a wide range of sports facilities, a medical centre, counselling facilities, a hotel, worship facilities and much more. Students can meet up at one of the campus restaurants, cafés or bars, all of which offer affordable meals. With over 50 sports and cultural associations active on campus, our students have access to a wide range of leisure...