Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Study health sciences in the Netherlands
The MSc in Health Sciences at University of Twente in the Netherlands is taught in English and aims to teach students how to investigate and implement the latest high-tech advances in healthcare. Students will also explore strategies for optimizing healthcare organizations and evaluating healthcare technologies and their effectiveness.
This health sciences degree will cover a broad range of aspects relating to the field of healthcare, including problems with respect to health and disease.
The health sciences MSc consists of mandatory core courses in healthcare, as well as specialization courses and a master thesis project.
At the beginning of this healthcare degree students will be able to choose between 2 specializations: Health services and management, or health technology assessment and innovation.
In order to apply to one of the Master programs of the University of Twente the following general admission requirements apply:
- A relevant bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a university or other accredited institution.
- Proficiency in English proven by official test score documents (IELTS 6.5 minimum band score, TOEFL minimum 90, Cambridge CAE-C)
Applicants with the following criteria are exempt from the English language requirement:
- You are a native English speaker from Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom or United States of America.
- You have obtained a relevant bachelor’s degree from an accredited academic institution in the Netherlands.
- You have obtained a Bachelor degree (3 year) in one of the following countries: Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom or United States of America.
This program has an IELTS English language proficiency requirement. For more information about IELTS or to book a test, click below:
Tuition & fees
The tuition fees for the MSc degree programs at University of Twente in the Netherlands are the following:
1 and 2 year MSc programs: €1,906 per year
Non EU/EEA nationalities
1 year MSc program: €10,581 per year
2 year MSc program: €13,226 per year
University of Twente
The University of Twente is a young, entrepreneurial research university in the Netherlands with proven excellence in the field of new technologies and their impact on society and humanity. The university develops technologies that shape the future: ICT, biotechnology, and...
Location & accommodation
The university offers a variety of services on campus: a wide range of sports facilities, a medical centre, counselling facilities, a hotel, worship facilities and much more. Students can meet up at one of the campus restaurants, cafés or bars, all of which offer affordable meals. With over 50 sports and cultural associations active on campus, our students have access to a wide range of leisure...