Bachelor in Economics EngineeringVilnius Gediminas Technical University
This economics engineering program focuses on preparing professionals who are able to integrate and apply the complex knowledge of economic theories, management of economical processes, and economical engineering. This program covers both the economy and other fields of social life, science and technology progress.
The economics courses are characterized with bright inter-directional and inter-discipline competencies, which enable students to use integrally advanced achievements of engineering sciences for the economical knowledge.
Students will gain a deep understanding of economic problems and learn how to assess the technological, ecological, social, and cultural aspects in modern economic development.
What you'll learn:
- Theories of fundamental world-view and humanitarian sciences use them to know and evaluate comprehensively and with systematic approach economical, scientific and technological progress phenomena.
- Categories, principles and methods of economic theories and economical engineering, supplemented with the fundamental knowledge of adjacent sciences and possibilities of innovative practical research methods to make the assumptions and solve economic problems practically.
- The innovative processes and e-business as the economic factors of business efficiency, which require non-traditional resources and accessibility of conditions, along with its own value creation and risk management laws, guaranteeing the strengthening of business competitiveness and the success of all economical process.
- Secondary School Graduation Certificate with good results, particularly in mathematics and English.
- English language proficiency (B2 level).
- Non EU citizens 2700 EUR/year.
- EU citizens 1248 EUR/year.
Bachelor of Economics
Vilnius Gediminas Technical University (VGTU) located in Lithuania provides an innovative and responsive learning environment for international students. Offering programs at a bachelor, master, and PhD level, VGTU's diverse range of programs cater to students from around the world. VGTU...
Want to know more about Bachelor in Economics Engineering? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!