Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Bachelor in Engineering InformaticsVilnius Gediminas Technical University
The aim of the engineering informatics program is to produce qualified engineers of informatics, who have a strong foundation in modern IT trends, information systems of companies, graphical systems and image processing. The program gives knowledge in both professional spheres and in practical, applied knowledge.
The program focuses on: mathematical analyses, theory of chances, basics of statistics, and discrete mathematics. Students will study basal modules of informatics such as programming languages and algorithms, operating systems, architecture of computers, network of computers, engineering of program systems, systems of artificial intellect, and programming of graphical systems.
What you'll learn:
- Evaluating new theories of informatics
- Applying methods and technologies of systems modulation and projection
- Projecting and installing modern systems of programs
- Recognizing and formulating solutions for IT problems
- Working with IT
- Consulting about IT issues
- Relating IT science with other fields
- Secondary School Graduation Certificate with good results, particularly in mathematics, physics, and English.
- English language proficiency (B2 level).
Tuition & fees
- Non EU citizens 3500 EUR/year.
- EU citizens 2225 EUR/year.
Vilnius Gediminas Technical University (VGTU) located in Lithuania provides an innovative and responsive learning environment for international students. Offering programs at a bachelor, master, and PhD level, VGTU's diverse range of programs cater to students from around the world. VGTU...