Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master in Finance EngineeringVilnius Gediminas Technical University
The aim of the study program is to prepare students with the knowledge of financial science and making effective financial decisions. This approach is based on systematic, critical and constructive thinking, and scientific argumentation.
The program will focus on integrating and applying complex financial theories, financial process management, and financial engineering that includes finance, economics and other sciences and technological progress.
What you'll learn:
- Theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of value engineering and investment management, how to solve tasks of the value creation and understand that added value creation in the product or service initial stage is possible when all interested parts participate.
- How to apply investment management principles, methods, tasks and possible problems resolution based on the results of fundamental and applied scientific researches.
- How to create benefits and how to apply acquired knowledge and practical skills to rate the value of property, business and ideas.
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent (official transcripts required) with grades in a relevant field.
- English language proficiency (B2 level).
Vilnius Gediminas Technical University (VGTU) located in Lithuania provides an innovative and responsive learning environment for international students. Offering programs at a bachelor, master, and PhD level, VGTU's diverse range of programs cater to students from around the world. VGTU...
Want to know more about Master in Finance Engineering? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey to enter the draw.
Find your perfect career!