Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Bachelor in Software Engineering
Students who participate in the Bachelor in Software Engineering program will have the opportunity to:
- Design, create databases, modify their structures
- Create software systems, user interfaces, Internet-based service systems
- Implement, manage and maintain operating systems; program applying operating system tools
- Design, implement and administer computer networks
- Ensure data integrity and security
- Administer database servers, Internet- based service systems
- Organize continuous and qualitative information technology work process
- Apply quality management methods
- Design data structure processing algorithms
- Evaluate and suggest prospects for program development and multiuser usage
Graduates will be able to work in software and hardware market in the fields of software system design, programming, database design, design and implementation of Internet-based technology, design and creation of smart solutions.
Applicants interested in applying to this program should meet the following requirements:
- Signed Application Form;
- A proof of the education received(graduation certificate or diploma) and its supplements. The documents should be legalized and ratified by the certificate of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs –
- A document issued by the Centre of the Quality Assessment in Higher Education confirming the academic qualification obtained in a foreign country(for more information please check http://www.skvc.lt/en);
- A document indicating knowledge of English language. It can be IELTS, TOEFL. Those who do not have certificate attesting their English language skills (IELTS, TOEFL, etc.) can take the English language level test for free via long distance in Vilniaus kolegija/University of Applied Sciences.
- A copy of passport;
- 1 document photo(3×4)
- The extract of a bank account or any other document, ratified by a notary proving that the Applicant or the parents, foster-parents or guardians of the Applicant will be able to fully support the Applicant during the time of studies in University;
- Bank confirmation of paid document registration fee which amounts to 100 Euros (non refundable).
Vilnius Kolegija / University of Applied Sciences
One of the largest accredited public higher profession education institutions in Lithuania, Vilniaus kolegija / University of Applied Sciences ( VK/UAS) is a leading university with around 7000 students and 500 experienced teachers. The university holds top rankings due to its...
Want to know more about Bachelor in Software Engineering? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Find your perfect career!