Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Bachelor in Tourism ManagementVilnius Kolegija / University of Applied Sciences
Bachelor in Tourism Management
Students who participate in the Bachelor in Tourism Management program will have the opportunity to:
- Organize, plan and administer a tourism enterprise activity
- Analyze business environment, and to make appropriate for tourism business decisions
- Install and implement modern sustainable development principles in business
- Control and evaluate the state of tourism business and manage changes
- Create tourism products and introduce them into the market
- Manage tourism services and their sales processes
- Communicate and collaborate in the national and intercultural business environment
Graduates will be able to work in the tourist services companies and their branches as a sales or product manager, to create travel products and market them, be a guide (the certificate can be obtained while studying) or a travel guide, as well as to work in tourist information centres as a customer service manager. They will be able to lead business units work and to build up their own business.
Applicants interested in applying to this program should meet the following requirements:
- Signed Application Form;
- A proof of the education received(graduation certificate or diploma) and its supplements. The documents should be legalized and ratified by the certificate of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs –
- A document issued by the Centre of the Quality Assessment in Higher Education confirming the academic qualification obtained in a foreign country(for more information please check http://www.skvc.lt/en);
- A document indicating knowledge of English language. It can be IELTS, TOEFL. Those who do not have certificate attesting their English language skills (IELTS, TOEFL, etc.) can take the English language level test for free via long distance in Vilniaus kolegija/University of Applied Sciences.
- A copy of passport;
- 1 document photo(3×4)
- The extract of a bank account or any other document, ratified by a notary proving that the Applicant or the parents, foster-parents or guardians of the Applicant will be able to fully support the Applicant during the time of studies in University;
- Bank confirmation of paid document registration fee which amounts to 100 Euros (non refundable).
Studies in English allow students to obtain an additional Bachelor's degree in Hospitality and Service Management at University College of Northern Denmark. The duration of studies for the additional degree is three and a half years. They can hold SPACE Euro Tourism exam for an additional diploma.
Vilnius Kolegija / University of Applied Sciences
One of the largest accredited public higher profession education institutions in Lithuania, Vilniaus kolegija / University of Applied Sciences ( VK/UAS) is a leading university with around 7000 students and 500 experienced teachers. The university holds top rankings due to its...