Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Vlerick Business School is committed to setting the highest standards when it comes to ground-breaking research and high-quality education. A great deal is invested to ensure students and faculty have full access to the resources they need to develop their true potential.
This commitment to quality is recognized by the world’s leading accreditation bodies and is the reason why Vlerick is consistently ranked among Europe’s best business schools and No.1 in the Benelux.
Benefits of an MBA at Vlerick
- Get the big picture on global business and expand your management horizons
- Engage with like-minded students and expert faculty
- Accelerate your career track and multiply your opportunities fordevelopment
- Develop new insights through intense interaction and a dynamic approach to learning
- Realize your true leadership potential
- Bring best practices and new ideas to your organisation
- Strengthen your professional network
- The analytical test
- English Proficiency test
- An interview (in English)
The total tuition fee of our Executive MBA programs is €38,995 and will be split into €25,000 and €13,995.
The first part must be paid before the start of the first year; the second part has to be paid before the start of the second year.
Vlerick Business School has campuses in the center of Brussels, Ghent, Leuven and St. Petersburg which are designed to provide a unique and stimulating environment for students, academics, entrepreneurs and executives. Combining high-tech infrastructure and historic architecture in the heart...