Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Based in Brussels, Vlerick’s full-time MBA is the first triple accredited full-time MBA program in Europe. Located only steps from some of the world’s most well-known banks, consulting firms, governmental and non-governmental organizations, the state-of-the-art Vlerick Brussels campus is conveniently located.
This MBA experience is very much about location. Vlerick maximizes its location in the heart of Europe - from bringing senior executives and high-level officials to campus for lecture series, to connecting our students to corporate partners. Being situated in the center of Brussels increases opportunities and students’ visibility in the market.
Benefits of the MBA program
- ENTREPRENEURSHIP: You will be connected to successful entrepreneurs, and investors who will share with you their entrepreneurial insights.
- STRATEGIC INNOVATION: Boost your critical thinking and problem solving skills to excel in today's innovation based economy.
- LEADERSHIP: Your leadership skills will be developed through interactive modules that are strategically embedded at various stages of the program.
- The analytical test
- English Proficiency test
- An interview (in English)
The tuition fee for the Full-time MBA programme is €37,000 (valid for academic year 2016-2017), including:
- Program tuition
- Residential seminar
- Company and inter-campus visits
- Accommodation and programme during the BRICS trip
Vlerick Business School has campuses in the center of Brussels, Ghent, Leuven and St. Petersburg which are designed to provide a unique and stimulating environment for students, academics, entrepreneurs and executives. Combining high-tech infrastructure and historic architecture in the heart...