Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Masters in General ManagementVlerick Business School
With the Masters in General Management, you'll gain a solid foundation in all core management disciplines. Whatever your study background, you'll develop well-rounded knowledge and a skill set to maximize your career opportunities.
You'll also gain expertise in a number of specialist areas through a broad offer of electives and hands-on boot camps, and by choosing your own consultancy project.
This master program is ranked 15th by the Financial times on value for money and 13th on placement success.
- Management EssentialsIntro to Financial Accounting
- Fundamentals of Market ResearchIntro to StatisticsIntro to EconomicsDecision Sciences for BusinessManagement
- FundamentalsCorporate FinanceManagement Accounting & ControlMarketing ManagementOperations
- ManagementInnovation ManagementCorporate Sustainability & ResponsibilityEntrepreneurship
- Strategic Management
- Human Resources Management
- Deep Dive Challenge
All candidates for Master programs should fulfill one of the below requirements:
- 4 years of study from an institution that is recognized by the relevant authorities (i.e. Bachelor and/or Masters) or a 3-year academic degree and at least one year of full-time work experience
- pass our on-campus VBAT or apply with a GMAT or GRE score and provide an English proficiency test
Vlerick Business School has campuses in the center of Brussels, Ghent, Leuven and St. Petersburg which are designed to provide a unique and stimulating environment for students, academics, entrepreneurs and executives. Combining high-tech infrastructure and historic architecture in the heart...
Want to know more about Masters in General Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Find your perfect career!