Masters in General ManagementVlerick Business School
With the Masters in General Management, you'll gain a solid foundation in all core management disciplines. Whatever your study background, you'll develop well-rounded knowledge and a skill set to maximize your career opportunities.
You'll also gain expertise in a number of specialist areas through a broad offer of electives and hands-on boot camps, and by choosing your own consultancy project.
This master program is ranked 15th by the Financial times on value for money and 13th on placement success.
- Management EssentialsIntro to Financial Accounting
- Fundamentals of Market ResearchIntro to StatisticsIntro to EconomicsDecision Sciences for BusinessManagement
- FundamentalsCorporate FinanceManagement Accounting & ControlMarketing ManagementOperations
- ManagementInnovation ManagementCorporate Sustainability & ResponsibilityEntrepreneurship
- Strategic Management
- Human Resources Management
- Deep Dive Challenge
All candidates for Master programs should fulfill one of the below requirements:
- 4 years of study from an institution that is recognized by the relevant authorities (i.e. Bachelor and/or Masters) or a 3-year academic degree and at least one year of full-time work experience
- pass our on-campus VBAT or apply with a GMAT or GRE score and provide an English proficiency test
Fees for the program starting September 2018 are €15,200. These cover all tuition, text books, a 1-year full access online subscription to Financial Times and travel and accommodation costs for two mandatory trips abroad.
Please note that fees do not include living expenses nor costs related to any optional modules abroad you may take as part of your program.
Vlerick Business School has campuses in the center of Brussels, Ghent, Leuven and St. Petersburg which are designed to provide a unique and stimulating environment for students, academics, entrepreneurs and executives. Combining high-tech infrastructure and historic architecture in the heart...
Want to know more about Masters in General Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!