Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
The aim of the Programme of Business Administration is to prepare specialists of broad erudition and wide profile able to take up professional activity of a business administrator, a lower level manager etc., to work in any business organization’s administration unit, also in small and medium business companies. Graduates of the programme are able creatively to apply theoretical innovations and practical achievements in professional activity of the main areas of business administration (marketing, finance, human resource, operations management), to provide the independent analysis of various business administration problems, decision making and implementation, as well as project management, as well as to react to the changing business environment and different business contexts of the modern organizations.
- A high school diploma or equivalent degree
- Proof of English Language: applicant has to present document proving B2 level (TOEFL 87 iBT/534, IELTS 5.5 or any other document proving B2 level) if the applicant had not received education in English. After admission all students will be tested for English language level at the Institute of Foreign Languages at Vytautas Magnus University. If English level will be below B2 students will have to study English to reach B2 level (in first four semesters of Bachelor studies).
- Admission score is counted based on: Motivation letter *0,3 + English*0,2 + Mathematics*0,3 + History*0.1 + Geography*0.1.
Vytautas Magnus University offers scholarships to foreign students who are applying forBachelor’sorMaster’sdegree programmes taught in English at Vytautas Magnus University.
Upon the decision of VMU scholarship commission scholarships apply tuition fee compensations, which may cover:
• Full tuition fee for the whole study period (100 % discount)
• Half of the tuition fee for the whole study period (50 % discount)
• Full tuition fee for one academic year (100 % discount)
• Full tuition fee for one semester (100 % discount)
Vytautas Magnus University is seeking intelligent, talented and ambitious people who view themselves as citizens of the world.
Enquire via the request information form to learn more.
Vytautas Magnus University (VMU) is a public university that was established in 1922. Ranked in QS World University Rankings 2018 as a leader in the country by its internationality, VMU is the only public higher education institution in Lithuania and...
Want to know more about Business Administration? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Find your perfect career!