Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master's Degree in International Business Law
International Business Law (IBL)aims at preparing highly qualified specialists in the field of international business law able to independently analyse problems of business law in the context of international business, find effective solutions to legal issues and implement them in the international business environment. The main objectives of the IBL are associated with the results/competences that must be achieved/ acquired over the course of studies.
- Bachelor degree diploma or equivalent degree in the field of Law.
- Proof of English Language: applicant has to present document proving B2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (TOEFL 87 iBT/534, IELTS 5.5 or any other document proving B2 level) if the applicant had not received education in English. After admission all students will be tested for English language level at the Institute of Foreign Languages at Vytautas Magnus University. If English level will be below B2 students have to study English to reach B2 level in the first semesters of Master studies or during the supplementary program. Students have to self-fund English studies.
- Admission score is counted based on:
Arithmetic average of bachelor degree diploma supplement all subjects* 0,8 + Evaluation of bachelor thesis or final examination * 0,2.
Vytautas Magnus University offers scholarships to foreign students who are applying forBachelor’sorMaster’sdegree programmes taught in English at Vytautas Magnus University.
Upon the decision of VMU scholarship commission scholarships apply tuition fee compensations, which may cover:
• Full tuition fee for the whole study period (100 % discount)
• Half of the tuition fee for the whole study period (50 % discount)
• Full tuition fee for one academic year (100 % discount)
• Full tuition fee for one semester (100 % discount)
Vytautas Magnus University is seeking intelligent, talented and ambitious people who view themselves as citizens of the world.
Enquire via the request information form to learn more.
Vytautas Magnus University (VMU) is a public university that was established in 1922. Ranked in QS World University Rankings 2018 as a leader in the country by its internationality, VMU is the only public higher education institution in Lithuania and...
Want to know more about International Business Law? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Find your perfect career!