Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Study a Bachelor in management with Webster University Geneva
BA in Management students study principles and institutions through accounting, management, and economics, as well as the humanities, mathematics, and political and social sciences. A major in Management prepares students for graduate studies, law school and business careers.
The BA in Management provides undergraduate students with the foundation and perception necessary for leadership positions in the dynamic areas of industry, commerce, government, and institutional administration.
Through the management courses, you'll study:
- Financial accounting
- Managerial accounting
- Management theory and practices
- Principles of macroeconomics
- Principles of microeconomics
- Business law: international
- Human resource management
- Managerial policies and strategies
Applicants wishing to enter the BA in management program should meet the following requirements:
- Successful completion of a twelve-year American high school program or its international equivalent as recognized by Webster.
- Students whose native or predominant language is not English may need additional English proficiency that requires them to enroll in English as a Second Language (ESL).
Webster University Geneva- American Accredited Education in the Heart of Europe
Established in 1915, Webster is a non-profit, American-accredited university, with campuses in the United States, Europe, Asia and Africa. The Geneva campus was founded in 1978, and offers graduate and undergraduate degrees. The campus has a truly international feel as...
Be the first to write a review!
"For me, having the possibility to study at Webster is one of the greatest opportunities that has ever been offered to me."
Find your perfect career!