Master’s in Organizational &Occupational Health Psychology (OOHP)West University of Timișoara
Master’s in Organizational and Occupational Health Psychology (OOHP)
This program is an excellent opportunity for human resources professionals to develop practical skills for working in various organizational environments. Students will learn about issues of critical relevance for business, such as employees’ well-being, performance and turnover. The teaching process focuses on understanding the mechanisms of specific organizational issues (e.g., burnout, work engagement, counterproductive work behaviors, talent development, performance management), on explaining models and practical tools for assessing work phenomena and on designing effective interventions. The courses are taught by academic staff that holds an extensive
research experience in the field, while also expanding upon an evidence-based consultancy approach.
- acquire key knowledge in the HR field from an academic perspective that is easily transferrable into practice.
- learn about the latest research results in the field
- meet professors in the field from various European universities
- learn in an international environment
- develop specific HR skills
- study about good practices from researchers and practitioners in the HR field
- have networking opportunities with other HR professionals
- hiring opportunities in the HR field
- maximizing advancement in the field and related domains (e.g., consultancy)
Research methods Introduction to occupational health psychology
Talent development and performance management
Open course: Current approaches in organizational and occupational health psychology
Cross-cultural organizational psychology
Organizations and employee well-being: Theories and interventions
Consulting skills HR processes and metrics
Work, stress and health
Compensations and benefits
Economic psychology and organizational decisions
Workplace environmental psychology
Training and development
West University of Timișoara
Universitatea de Vest din Timișoara (UVT) / West University of Timişoara (WUT) is the main higher education institution and research center in Western Romania. Its community comprises roughly 15000 students and over 700 academic staff. It is a comprehensive university...
Want to know more about Master’s in Organizational &Occupational Health Psychology (OOHP)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!