Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master’s in Organizational &Occupational Health Psychology (OOHP)West University of Timișoara
Master’s in Organizational and Occupational Health Psychology (OOHP)
This program is an excellent opportunity for human resources professionals to develop practical skills for working in various organizational environments. Students will learn about issues of critical relevance for business, such as employees’ well-being, performance and turnover. The teaching process focuses on understanding the mechanisms of specific organizational issues (e.g., burnout, work engagement, counterproductive work behaviors, talent development, performance management), on explaining models and practical tools for assessing work phenomena and on designing effective interventions. The courses are taught by academic staff that holds an extensive
research experience in the field, while also expanding upon an evidence-based consultancy approach.
- acquire key knowledge in the HR field from an academic perspective that is easily transferrable into practice.
- learn about the latest research results in the field
- meet professors in the field from various European universities
- learn in an international environment
- develop specific HR skills
- study about good practices from researchers and practitioners in the HR field
- have networking opportunities with other HR professionals
- hiring opportunities in the HR field
- maximizing advancement in the field and related domains (e.g., consultancy)
West University of Timișoara
Universitatea de Vest din Timișoara (UVT) / West University of Timişoara (WUT) is the main higher education institution and research center in Western Romania. Its community comprises roughly 15000 students and over 700 academic staff. It is a comprehensive university...
Want to know more about Master’s in Organizational &Occupational Health Psychology (OOHP)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Find your perfect career!