Master's in International Corporate Finance(ICF)West University of Timișoara
Master's in International Corporate Finance(ICF)
ICF offers a solid foundation of business practices, financial principles, and skills that underpin a company's financial decisions. The ICF` students gain the necessary skills in the financial management of the company to suit their career aspirations by a fulltime study (2 years - classes are available during evening hours). To develop knowledge and skills for specific career paths in the financial institutions` world, master students carry out various team projects, case studies - business simulation software for companies, capital markets transactions, and they participate in workshops and conferences.
- Team projects in multidisciplinary and multicultural business environments;
- Case studies - software to simulate business activity, transactions on capital markets;
- Participation in workshops and national and international conferences;
- Visiting professionals and academics from prestigious universities;
- Access to apply for scholarships in partner universities from the European Union;
- Competitive advantage on the labor market by acquiring or deepening specific corporate finance concepts (case studies, financial analysis, simulations, corporate governance, etc.);
- Peer benefit (the tuition fee is the same as a master's degree in Romanian);
- Collaborations, internships in multinational companies in the West Region that require at least a satisfactory knowledge of financial terms in English language;
- Facilitate the graduation of Ph.D. studies in the country or prestigious universities abroad.
- the master students participate in Student Research Competitions;
- the master students participate in various research seminars;
- the master students acquire practical financial knowledge and technical skills;
- the master students analytical issues in corporate finance;
- the master students study investment simulation and financing decisions at the level of companies;
- the master students acquire practical knowledge of how the financial institutions operate.
When graduating ICF, the master students can apply for a position in:
- Credit institutions/commercial banks: top-management, cash-management, officers, operations managers, consultants, credit analysts, risk managers;
- Public institutions: top-management, financial advisors, auditors, treasurers, liquidators, internal auditors;
- National/multinational companies/corporate groups: topmanagement, tax consultants, investment analysts, insurance agents, risk capital/venture capital agents;
- Investment firms: top-management, securities consultants, fund managers shares/debentures, brokers.
- International Financial Management
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Social Responsibility & Strategy
- Behavioral Finance
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Taxation
- Financial Investment
- Financial Institution Management
- Advanced Financial Statement Analysis
- Financial Risks Modelling and Management
- Portfolio Management
- Corporate Valuation
- International Financial Reporting
- Applied Research
West University of Timișoara
Universitatea de Vest din Timișoara (UVT) / West University of Timişoara (WUT) is the main higher education institution and research center in Western Romania. Its community comprises roughly 15000 students and over 700 academic staff. It is a comprehensive university...
Want to know more about Master's in International Corporate Finance(ICF)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!