Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Bachelor in International Business Administration (BIBA)
WHU’s Bachelor in International Business Administration Program (BSc) offers a unique blend of a broad-based curriculum, practical experience, and international exposure. The program equips students with the professional skills and comprehensive mindset needed to thrive in today’s rapidly changing global business environment.
The BS in International Business Administration uniquely prepares the students for operating in international companies. The development of foreign language skills, a semester abroad and an internship abroad are fundamental program elements. Students gain international experience through the daily interaction with exchange students from around the globe, as well as the opportunity to participate in a “Management Abroad Course.”
Great emphasis is placed on the academic and scientific foundation of the program. Students develop the necessary tools to competently tackle complex problems. At the same time, the program fosters practical experience through real working situations. Students will complete two mandatory internships, during which they apply their acquired knowledge in a company setting.
- Broad-based curriculum in the areas of economics and business administration
- Balance of academic expertise and practical relevance
- Application of knowledge to real-world situations through internships in Germany and abroad
- Integrated study abroad program
- Holistic approach, building personal competencies and team spirit
Applicants wishing to enter the Bachelor in International Business Administration program should meet the following requirements:
- Secondary school diploma or equivalent higher education entrance qualification
- Proof of very good English skills
- An internship of at least six weeks or equivalent practical experience
- Upon request only: two letters of recommendation
- Passing of WHU's selection process
Learn about WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management, programs, people and the WHU spirit.
Excellence in Management Education
WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management offers top-notch business programs with an international reputation for excellence. Since its establishment, WHU has proven to be a pioneer of future-oriented research and in teaching business administration programs. Offering degree programs at a bachelor,...
Want to know more about Bachelor in International Business Administration (BIBA)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Find your perfect career!