Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master in EntrepreneurshipWHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management
Master in Entrepreneurship
This business science program is designed for those who hold a business-related academic degree and who either has or is interested in acquiring entrepreneurial experience.
The 17 - 21 month, full-time English program provides a broad insight into key topics such as corporate entrepreneurship, building a new venture, product development and technologies, entrepreneurial finance, innovation, social entrepreneurship, and family business.
The program is offered in two tracks. These are a 90 ECTS track for 17 months and a 120 ECTS track for 21 months. The 90 ECTS track includes a week-long Capstone module, after which learners undertake an internship that lasts for a minimum of four weeks.
The 120 ECTS track includes a six-week internship after which, learners complete their thesis after their study abroad.
WHU now offers a start-up internship for this program which is in addition to the regular internship.
About the program
- WHU offers state-of-the-art tools and methods in entrepreneurship.
- It allows for certification in coding and software development.
- Courses are held in Vallendar, Düsseldorf, and Europe’s number one entrepreneurial hub, Berlin.
Applicants wishing to enter the Master in Entrepreneurship program should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor´s degree or its equivalent from an accredited or equivalently approved college, university, or technical school in business administration, economics, or in a business-related field of study with at least 180 ECTS credits
- At least 14 weeks of practical experience (20 weeks are recommended)
- Either TOEFL score of at least 100 internet based or IELTS of at least 7.0 or Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE)
- GMAT score of at least 600 (Code: FBR-FH-93) or GRE of at least 155 Verbal and 155 Quantitative or TM-BASE of at least 102
- International experience of about 3 months
- Passing of WHU admission test
This program has an IELTS English language proficiency requirement. For more information about IELTS or to book a test, click below:
Degree & diploma
Master of Science.
Tuition & fees
This course costs:
- €24,400€ (90 credit track including the capstone module abroad)
- €30,400€ (120 credit track including the semester abroad)
Request information - obligation free
Learn about WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management, programs, people and the WHU spirit.
WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management
Excellence in Management Education
WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management offers top-notch business programs with an international reputation for excellence. Since its establishment, WHU has proven to be a pioneer of future-oriented research and in teaching business administration programs. Offering degree programs at a bachelor,...
Contact information for WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management
Want to know more about Master in Entrepreneurship? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
"Today, I can honestly say, that I will never ever regret being a ‘WHU-ler’.”
"The Part-Time MBA Program at WHU provided me with the opportunity to enhance my theoretical knowledge and personal skills while at the same time allowing me to continue gathering practical experience at work."
"The Program and its content provided me with a profound toolbox on every aspect of general management."
"The Full-Time MBA at WHU represents the best learning experience in my life."
Win an iPad!
Take our survey to enter the draw.
Find your perfect career!