Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master in Entrepreneurship
This business science program is designed for those who hold a business-related academic degree and who either has or is interested in acquiring entrepreneurial experience.
The 17 - 21 month, full-time English program provides a broad insight into key topics such as corporate entrepreneurship, building a new venture, product development and technologies, entrepreneurial finance, innovation, social entrepreneurship, and family business.
The program is offered in two tracks. These are a 90 ECTS track for 17 months and a 120 ECTS track for 21 months. The 90 ECTS track includes a week-long Capstone module, after which learners undertake an internship that lasts for a minimum of four weeks.
The 120 ECTS track includes a six-week internship after which, learners complete their thesis after their study abroad.
WHU now offers a start-up internship for this program which is in addition to the regular internship.
About the program
- WHU offers state-of-the-art tools and methods in entrepreneurship.
- It allows for certification in coding and software development.
- Courses are held in Vallendar, Düsseldorf, and Europe’s number one entrepreneurial hub, Berlin.
Applicants wishing to enter the Master in Entrepreneurship program should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor´s degree or its equivalent from an accredited or equivalently approved college, university, or technical school in business administration, economics, or in a business-related field of study with at least 180 ECTS credits
- At least 14 weeks of practical experience (20 weeks are recommended)
- Either TOEFL score of at least 100 internet based or IELTS of at least 7.0 or Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE)
- GMAT score of at least 600 (Code: FBR-FH-93) or GRE of at least 155 Verbal and 155 Quantitative or TM-BASE of at least 102
- International experience of about 3 months
- Passing of WHU admission test
This program has an IELTS English language proficiency requirement. For more information about IELTS or to book a test, click below:
Degree & diploma
Master of Science.
Tuition & fees
This course costs:
- €24,400€ (90 credit track including the capstone module abroad)
- €30,400€ (120 credit track including the semester abroad)
Request information - obligation free
Learn about WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management, programs, people and the WHU spirit.
WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management
Excellence in Management Education
WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management offers top-notch business programs with an international reputation for excellence. Since its establishment, WHU has proven to be a pioneer of future-oriented research and in teaching business administration programs. Offering degree programs at a bachelor,...
Contact information for WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management
Want to know more about Master in Entrepreneurship? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Find your perfect career!