Master in Finance
WHU’s Master in Finance Program is designed for graduates from around the world with an excellent first academic degree in a business-related field of study and good quantitative skills. This full-time English program lasts 17 - 21 months, and provides you with an in-depth understanding of financial markets by offering a wide range of electives in the field of finance. The program offers both practical and international experience and prepares you for a broad range of career opportunities in the global financial industry.
The program is offered in two different tracks: a 90 ECTS track for a period of 17 months and an 120 ECTS track for a period of 21 months.
The longer track includes a semester abroad whereas the 90 ECTS track offers a shorter capstone module at one of WHU’s partner universities. Additionally, the 120 ECTS track provides the opportunity of a double degree.
About the Program
- Comprehensive curriculum through core modules and a wide range of electives
- Broad range of finance-related modules, such as capital market theory, corporate finance, M&A, and leadership in investment banking
- International opportunities such as a semester abroad or a capstone module abroad
- Unique double degree options to earn a full second degree
Requirements for admission to the Master in Finance program:
- Bachelor´s degree or its equivalent from an accredited or equivalently approved college, university, or technical school in business administration, economics, or in a business-related field of study with at least 180 ECTS credits
- At least five months of practical experience
- Either TOEFL score of at least 100 internet based or IELTS of at least 7.0 or Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE)
- GMAT score of at least 600 or GRE of at least 155 Verbal and 155 Quantitative or TM-BASE of at least 102 (Code: FBR-FH-93)
- International experience of at least three months
- Passing of WHU admission test
This course costs:
- €24,400€ (90 credit track including the capstone module abroad)
- €30,400€ (120 credit track including the semester abroad)
Master of Science
Learn about WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management, programs, people and the WHU spirit.
Excellence in Management Education
WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management offers top-notch business programs with an international reputation for excellence. Since its establishment, WHU has proven to be a pioneer of future-oriented research and in teaching business administration programs. Offering degree programs at a bachelor,...
Want to know more about Master in Finance? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!