Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
MBA Program (part time)
The part-time MBA program at WHU is an international oriented management study designed for students with different academic and professional backgrounds. This masters of business administration program teaches you the interdisciplinary correlations within a business organization and how to make sustainable strategic decisions based on state-of-the-art management concepts and techniques.
A strong focus is placed on personal development and leadership competence in this MBA program. Integrated courses and tools aim to recognize personal strengths and weaknesses and optimize behavioral characteristics placing this in the context of responsible leadership.
Throughout the program, students will exhibit what they've learned by delivering case solutions, project work, presentations, and written exams. A practically oriented or theory-based master thesis must be completed by each MBA student.
About the Program
- Transfer of general management expertise, global vision, creativity and ethical values
- International modules at renowned partner universities in USA, India, and China
- International participants with highly diverse academic and professional backgrounds
- Strong focus on the development of personal and leadership competencies
- A first degree (Bachelor or equivalent)
- Two years postgraduate work experience
- Completed online application form and MBA Questionnaire
- Curriculum Vitae
- Official transcipts and degree certificates of all colleges, universities, and professional school attended
- One letter of recommendation from professors or supervisors
- Either TOEFL score of at least 100 internet based or IELTS of at least 7.0 or Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE)
- GMAT score (A minimum score of 600 is recommended)
This program has an IELTS English language proficiency requirement. For more information about IELTS or to book a test, click below:
Degree & diploma
Tuition & fees
This course costs €40,800.
Early bird offer: €37,800
Request information - obligation free
Learn about WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management, programs, people and the WHU spirit.
WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management
Excellence in Management Education
WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management offers top-notch business programs with an international reputation for excellence. Since its establishment, WHU has proven to be a pioneer of future-oriented research and in teaching business administration programs. Offering degree programs at a bachelor,...
Contact information for WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management
Want to know more about MBA Program (part time)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Find your perfect career!