Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Get your MSc in medicine from Wroclaw Medical University
This 6-year program in medicine is equivalent to a medical degree and is offered full or part-time. The medical department was the first to be accredited in Poland. Faculty of the medical courses have received high reviews giving you the best education throughout your medical studies.
Students of the masters in medicine have the opportunity to study in over 20 academic centers across Europe. Through your courses in medicine, you'll study
- Genetic and immunological determinants of neoplastic, autoimmunological, and metabolic diseases and atherosclerosis in adults and children
- Environmental and allergic diseases and nonspecific inflammatory bowel disease
- Anticancer and allergic activities of substances and drugs
- Advances in pain treatment
- Clinical research on the mechanisms of free radicals in health and disease
- Therapeutic solutions in emergency medicine
Wroclaw Medical University collaborates with both Socrates and Erasmus programs for international students.
For admission requirements, please complete an information request form below.
Wroclaw Medical University
Wroclaw Medical University is one of the most renowned medical schools in Poland. With a rich medical heritage, the first hospital was founded in the 13th century and medical classes began in 1745. Pioneers in the field of medicine such as...