Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Bachelor in Clinical MedicineWuhan University 武汉大学 School of International Education
Bachelor in Clinical Medicine - Wuhan University
The objective of this program is to train doctors for medical and health institutions who have good medical professionalism.
Contact the school via the request information button below to learn more about this program.
To be eligible for this program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be of non-Chinese nationality and in good health
- Above the age of 18 and under the age of 25
- Need to apply online and submit the following documents:
- High school diploma (Chinese or English version)
- High school transcripts (Chinese or English version)
- Valid passport
- English Proficiency Result for non-native English speakers
- Latest Chinese visa page if have
Located by the stunning Loujia Mountain, Wuhan University offers a comprehensive range of degrees and qualifications for both national and international students. A 1999 edition of the world-renowned journal, Science, named Wuhan University one of the most prominent Chinese higher education...
Wuhan University 武汉大学 School of International Education
Want to know more about Bachelor in Clinical Medicine? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Find your perfect career!