Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master in Clinical MedicineWuhan University 武汉大学 School of International Education
Master in Clinical Medicine - Wuhan University
Through this clinical medicine master program from Wuhan University, students will cover a range of medical-related topics, including:
- Internal Medicine
- Dermatology and Venereology
- Radiology and Nuclear
- Clinical Laboratory Science
- Gynaecology and Obstetrics
- Rehabilitation Medicine and Physiatry
- Emergency Medicine
Contact the school via the request information button below to learn more about this program.
To be eligible for this program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be non-Chinese nationality and in good health
- Under the age of 35
- Need to apply online and submit the following documents:
- Bachelor's degree (Chinese or English version)
- Transcripts (Chinese or English version)
- Valid passport
- English Proficiency Result for non-native English speakers
- Latest Chinese visa page if have
- Two recommendation letter from professor or associate professor
- Study plan
- HSK4 or above
Tuition & fees
The cost of this program is CNY 48,000. Please contact the university to learn more about fees, payment structures and scholarship opportunities.
Located by the stunning Loujia Mountain, Wuhan University offers a comprehensive range of degrees and qualifications for both national and international students. A 1999 edition of the world-renowned journal, Science, named Wuhan University one of the most prominent Chinese higher education...