Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master in Hydraulic EngineeringWuhan University 武汉大学 School of International Education
Master in Hydraulic Engineering - Wuhan University
Through this master degree program from Wuhan University, students will gain an in-depth knowledge of core disciplines within water resource and hydropower engineering, developing a range of skills applicable to the survey, planning, design, construction and management of hydropower projects.
Contact the school via the request information button below to learn more about this program.
To be eligible for this program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be non-Chinese nationality and in good health
- Under the age of 35
- Need to apply online and submit the following documents:
- Bachelor's degree (Chinese or English version)
- Transcripts (Chinese or English version)
- Valid passport
- English Proficiency Result for non-native English speakers
- Latest Chinese visa page if have
- Two recommendation letter from professor or associate professor
- Study plan
Located by the stunning Loujia Mountain, Wuhan University offers a comprehensive range of degrees and qualifications for both national and international students. A 1999 edition of the world-renowned journal, Science, named Wuhan University one of the most prominent Chinese higher education...