Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master in International LawWuhan University 武汉大学 School of International Education
Master in International Law - Wuhan University
Through this master-level program from Wuhan University, students will develop advanced interdisciplinary legal skills and knowledge with a broad international context. Alongside the core international law curriculum, students will also study more specifically the Chinese law and social system, developing their understanding of the Chinese language and culture.
Contact the school via the request information button below to learn more about this program.
To be eligible for this program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be non-Chinese nationality and in good health
- Under the age of 35
- Need to apply online and submit the following documents:
- Bachelor's degree (Chinese or English version)
- Transcripts (Chinese or English version)
- Valid passport
- English Proficiency Result for non-native English speakers
- Latest Chinese visa page if have
- Two recommendation letter from professor or associate professor
- Study plan
Located by the stunning Loujia Mountain, Wuhan University offers a comprehensive range of degrees and qualifications for both national and international students. A 1999 edition of the world-renowned journal, Science, named Wuhan University one of the most prominent Chinese higher education...