BA International Business with a Language
With China’s growing presence in international markets and its rising influence on global economics, a sound knowledge of international business issues is becoming increasingly important for university graduates seeking roles in both international and Chinese organisations. The BA International Business with a Language programme aims to enhance your employability by equipping you with:
- a broad and comprehensive knowledge of international business issues
- knowledge of functional areas of business and management in an international context
- communication skills in both English and an additional language (Chinese, Spanish or Japanese)
Why should I study International Business with a Language at XJTLU?
- Undertake internships at, and field trips to, Fortune 500 multinational companies within Suzhou Industrial Park and the greater Yangtze River region
- Study a curriculum that combines traditional business theories with a broader theoretical and practical knowledge of other key success factors influencing business in an international context
- Gain new language skills
- Earn two degrees: an XJTLU degree from the Chinese Ministry of Education and a globally recognised degree from the University of Liverpool, a member of the Russell Group of leading UK universities.
International Business School Suzhou (IBSS) is one of an elite group of institutions worldwide to be accredited by the AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) and EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System）in 2016 and 2018 respectively. AACSB accreditation is a globally recognised standard for the highest quality in business education. Only five per cent of business schools worldwide have been awarded the accreditation. The EQUIS accreditation is a quality certification system for business schools set up by the EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development). It has become the most global authoritive and select business school certification body in the world with its comprehensive and rigorous review process. IBSS becomes the youngest business school in the world to have received both EQUIS and AACSB accreditation. There are only less than 100 business schools that have received both AACSB and EQUIS accreditation. This is an important milestone in becoming a world class business school and highlights the strength and significant influence of IBSS at the international level.
International Business School Suzhou (IBSS) is one of an elite group of institutions worldwide to be accredited by the AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), a globally recognised standard for the highest quality in business education. Only five per cent of business schools worldwide have been awarded the accreditation and IBSS is the youngest school ever to have achieved it.
RMB 88,000 per academic year
Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University (XJTLU) is a truly unique institution, jointly founded by Xi'an Jiaotong University and the University of Liverpool. It is the largest international collaborative university in China and the only one where all undergraduate students receive a UK...
Want to know more about BA International Business with a Language? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!