Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
This program in telecommunications engineering will offer you a thorough foundation in telecommunications. You'll gain knowledge of design, implementation, testing and industrial application in the modern field of telecommunications, as well as operating at the cutting-edge of emerging technologies.
Why study telecommunications engineering
- Study the electronics of wireless communications, optical communications, and beyond 3G technologies
- Use fully equipped telecommunication laboratories including integrated circuit design modules and power systems
- A wide range of optional modules gives you the opportunity to tailor the course to your own academic and research interests
- Study an up-to-date curriculum that incorporates the latest technological innovations and developments
- Earn two degrees: an XJTLU degree from the Chinese Ministry of Education and a globally recognised degree from the University of Liverpool, a member of the Russell Group of leading UK universities.
Graduates of this telecommunications program find employment in areas such as the design and development of telecommunication technologies or the maintenance and upgrade of current telecommunications infrastructure. The program will also provide a sound basis for further studies at masters and PhD levels.
Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University (XJTLU) is a truly unique institution, jointly founded by Xi'an Jiaotong University and the University of Liverpool. It is the largest international collaborative university in China and the only one where all undergraduate students receive a UK...