Zaragoza Logistics Center (ZLC)
Zaragoza Logistics Center (ZLC) is a research institute established by the Government of Aragon in Spain in partnership with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and the University of Zaragoza. Founded in 2003, ZLC campus is located at “Dinamiza business park”, designed to meet the space and work needs of companies after the EXPO Zaragoza 2008. ZLC mission is to actively engage academia with industry and the public sector to develop and disseminate knowledge.
MIT Global SCALE Network
The MIT Global SCALE Network is an international alliance of leading research centers dedicated to the development of supply chain and logistics excellence through innovation. It is designed and operated as a balanced network where each center contributes resources to conduct joint research, administers educational programs, and works with corporate sponsors.
- MIT Center for Transportation and Logistics (CTL), USA
- Zaragoza Logistics Center (ZLC), Spain
- Center for Latin-American Logistics Innovation (CLI), Colombia
- Malaysia Institute for Supply Chain Innovation (MISI), Malaysia
- Luxembourg Centre for Logistics (LCL), Luxembourg
- Ningbo Supply Chain Innovation Institute China, (NSCIIC), China
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!